Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Simulcast Registration!

We now have a Simulcast Registration page on our church website, firstontheweb.net! Early registration is open until March 11. We will also be registering at church on February 27 and March 6.

If you have questions about the simulcast, please feel free to ask me or anyone on the steering team (Claudia Davis, Debbie Quinn, Amy Brister, Maxine Hayes, Felicia Huckaby, or Debbie Harrison).

We also have a Women's Ministry page under "Ministries." Stop by and visit!

Finally, it's time for another memory verse. I still have trouble settling on just one! This time, my verse will be Romans 8:18, "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

Your turn! Share your verses so we can be encouraged by each other.

I love serving with you!
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Yes Kristy, it is hard trying to decide on one verse and getting challenging! My verse is John 13:35 NLT, Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.

    ReplyDelete