Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Memory Verse for February 1

I think the verse I have chosen this time is one we can all use.

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Galations 6:9 (NKJV)

I'm praying for a great harvest... God bless you as you continue to serve Him.

Don't forget to leave your verse in the comments. If you are having trouble commenting, sign up for a Google ID. I think that will make it easier.

Stay warm, my friends! I am in Austin right now, and it's freezing!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. This is the verse I've chosen.
    All my longings lie open before you, O Lord; my sighing is not hidden from you. Psalm 38:9 NIV

    Everybody stay warm and be careful if you have to get out!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My verse is:

    If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like minded, having the same love, being one in Spirit and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests but to the interest of others."

    Philippians 2:1-4

    ReplyDelete