Saturday, January 15, 2011

Time to Post Verse 2

Okay, Ladies, if you are participating in the scripture memory challenge, today is the day to post your second verse. If you want to participate on Beth Moore's site, be sure to go here to post your verse. Don't forget to post here, too! I want us to see each of our verses and be encouraged by each other as we saturate our minds with God's word.

Now for the tough part; I have to think of a verse! I don't know why that is so hard for me. Maybe it's not wanting to say one verse is more important than any other or pick just one that I need. (That would be evident in the fact that when I was a child, after being told I could highlight important verses in my Bible, I highlighted the entire book of Genesis. How could I say any verse wasn't important?) Or, maybe I'm just indecisive! Either way, I'll be thinking about which verse I will memorize, and I will update later to add it here.

Oh! If you're a techie like I am, and you have an iPhone or iPad, there is a new app for the scripture memory team. In the app store, search for Beth Moore SMT. It's free!

If you didn't start out with scripture memory this year, it's never too late! Just pick a verse, write it down, and start hiding it in your heart. You will be blessed by meditating on God's word. Let's make this the year we grow in our faith and in our service for the Lord.

Also, don't forget tomorrow is our Women's Ministry Team meeting after the morning service. If you signed up to be on this team, or if you would like to be on this team, please join us.

I love you all and am so happy to be serving alongside you!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the lunch Sunday!
    Heres my verse: Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: Hebrews 12:14 NKJV
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, we're learning the same verse!

    ReplyDelete